~October's Over~
Well, well, well......... October is finally over......... but that does not mean that I am much better off....... for the past two weeks when I am not writing anything here..... I have been struggling with my midterms and FYP................. and finally they are all over! Though all these are over, but still........... November is just as terrible...... with 3 group projects, Final Year Seminar to prepare............. Will I be able to survive?
Well, I am glad that FYP presentation is over, and my group managed to keep the presentation to 45 mins unlike other groups who overrun for at least 45 mins!!!!!!!!!! But this FYP presentation have not been an easy one........... I am not sure how many times I have cried over that stupid project because of some irresponsible person, even on the day before it (and is just before my midterm as well!) Good thing is that I have frens who are always there to support me when I am feeling low.......... I really want to esp thanks my cell group members who call me now and then to see how am I doing and also pray for me. Also thank God that He have been the one who is guiding this whole project, it is difficult to imagine how the number of survey done on internet for just one week can have a total of 200 set! But with God's help, this can be done, really really thank God for all His blessings................ And can you imagine that the whole powerpoint was done only one day before the presentation? We did it till about 4am that morning........ and we did not really have any rehersal before the actualy presentation......... Really thank God for all that He has done............
小妹日記
my life, my feelings, my experiences.............

0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁