~Just tired~
Nothing much happened this week, handed in the Social Psychology Proposal on Mon, tue and wed basically was just reading Soc Psy book the whole day, (rem is read, not STUDY). then thur and fri, inorg assignment (Still have no idea how to do) and FYP (finally we have divided the work and started on it, 20 more days before presentation!).
Have already step into a month of midterms, project discussions, FYP.............. this month is going to be very hectic, not sure whether i can still make it through........ hopefully i can still come out as a whole after this month.
I am TIRED! not only physically, but mentally as well! stressed out totally! there is like so much to do and all the things seems to be never ending~~~~~ I guess I am in the cycle of feeling totally lost and stressed out that I just want to leave everything here and hide myself away somewhere where no one can find me..............but I know this will not solve any problem..... what am I suppose to do?
Okie, I guess I have grumbled enough............ shall end here..... hopefully my next entry will not be so grumpy.......
小妹日記
my life, my feelings, my experiences.............

0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁