~just an update on myself~
Well, well, well, I know its been quite sometimes since I last blogged, not that i dun want to, just that I din have the time and the mood to do so. Sometime is have mood but no time, other time is have time but no internet connection, so now I am using my office com to update. I know it is not right for me to be updateing my blog during office hour, but then, right now I am seriously not in the mood to do anything that is related to my work. No idea why am I having this idea. Just in the low level of my mood recently. I should be feeling happy these few days, my mom is back to Hong Kong for a visit, and I will be going to Taiwan to attend the children workers' conference which I have been waiting for, but then all these just does not seems to help me to feel better, instead, have been feeling rather low. Maybe this is because of all that have been happening to my friends around me. Well, I must admit that my moods can be affected by my frens around me easily, near or far....... (this means that even if you are in Singapore, and I know that something happen to you, I can be affected as well....)
This monday read a fren's diary and know that he is facing family problem again. In his diary, he seems so depressed that he actually tot of commiting suicide! My dear fren, my heart hurts when I read that, you know something, your life is given to you by God, dun let go of it anyhow, and trust that HE will bring you through all the problems in your life and that He will not give you anything that you are unable to handle.
Have a few other frens facing r/s problem. Well, this kind of thing, no one can help you all to settle them, but I will always be there to listen to you when you need someone.....
Had a few sleepless night for the past week, been trying to choreograph the solo part for two of my frens. Everytime when pple ask me to help them choreograph dance, I will have sleepless nights, this is because usually they want me to choreograph hiphop dance step, which I am not that familiar, so have to think a lot, then will be very stressful then will not be able to sleep at night, so now am actually very tired........
This tuesday went for Sam Hui's concert. Guess its been 12 years since I last went for this kind of concert. The last time I attended such concert was 12 year ago, also Sam Hui's concert. Nothing much changes, the performance are very nice, Sam Hui's song are still as touching as before, had a wonderful night that night during the concert..........
Will be away to Taiwan for a week from this coming Sunday onwards, so will only be able to update it again when I am back. Time for me to end my update for now, cause no matter how unwilling I am , I must still go back and continue with my work.........
To all my friends near and far..... take care......
To mei: anything must keep me updated and informed k?
小妹日記
my life, my feelings, my experiences.............

0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁