~Leaving for Taiwan~
In about twelve more hours time, I will be flying off to Taiwan with 華華 for the children workers' conference, well, must say I have been waiting to go for this trip, not sure what the Lord is going to do, but I am sure I will be touched by the Spirit there!
Yesterday night had dinner with mother and her ex-classmates. They have not seen each other for close to seven years already, and when they see each other, they just talk non-stop, gossip about all sort of things, never have any dead air......... Somehow, this scene sort of give me an idea of how i will be like next time when i grow up............ meeting up with pple like mei, juan, jun, char, fran, bin, just, may, ching.......... guess we will all be like that, talk non-stop............
Today went for the church children evangelistic event, well, though not a lot of children turn up, but the whole event went on smoothly and I managed to talk to 華華's cousin and she accepted the Lord as her Savior!!!!! Praise God for that!
Shall end here, need to go and rest already, if not tomolo will feel tired when going to Taiwan......
Will update when I am back..............
小妹日記
my life, my feelings, my experiences.............

0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁