小妹日記

my life, my feelings, my experiences.............

星期二, 6月 29, 2004

~Another Week Passes~

One week have passed, just like that. Can't believe time passes by so fast.......

This week, have not been doing much, really. Everyday just sit in the office, stare into the computer and stone there. Last week, Prof Li told us that he got nothing much more left for us to do, so he say, "Why not the two of you take two weeks leave in July?"........ TWO WEEKS!!!!!! Guess we are too efficient already.......

This week have got nothing much to do, cos I have already finish the chapter that i need to do, and frankie took the last set of work and started on it already, so I am going to have nothing to do from next week onwards, except to everyday just sit there and wait for Prof to call us over to go through the work with him. Because there is not much to do, have been doing a lot of thinking recently.......... Think of what? My future....... What is going to lie ahead of me after this year? I dun know at all. Truly, after two years back here in Hong Kong, I dunno whether I should continue to stay back in Hong Kong or go back to Singapore. There are definitely things that will holds me back in Hong Kong, but my frens and family back in Singapore are also factors that I am considering.

What should I do? hai~~~~~~~ Well, one more year for me to think about this.......

But I am trusting that God will guide me through, no matter is in terms of my future or the thing that have been bordering me. Bescause I know that He knows what is best for me, whether to stay here or to go back to Singapore. And He will prepare for me all the things that I need.

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁