小妹日記

my life, my feelings, my experiences.............

星期一, 7月 05, 2004

~July already~

So fast, is July already, and I am already halfway through my summer hols. Two more months and I am going to start my 3rd year of university life....... Sometime I wish time would not pass by so fast, so that I can have more time to be with my friends and to do the things that I want to do. Cos after graduation, you will be so tighted down with all the work and other things that you will not have time to do things that you want to do.

Last thur was a public hol in HK. So wed night went to 烏溪沙 to have a BBQ session with my relatives. It was sooooooo HOT that night, dun have to sit next to the BBQ pit and you are already roasted! Stayed there overnight to be with my cousin and we talked until very late at night. Its been a long long time since the two of us managed to have a nice chat with each other. Guess the last time was during last August when I was alone in grandma's house and she came over to stay with me! I am really glad for her that she managed to found someone whom she can show to him the really true side of her. What she say is very true, even in front of our family members, sometime we dun show them what we really are like. There is a few side of you whereby only pple who knows you really well will be able to see it, others will only see certain sides of you. But the person who knows you really well will be able to see both the good and bad side of you and are able to accept all that you are.

The next morning, some of my other relatives came in and we had a time of fun and laughter. Although it is really really hot, but the house have air-con, so I practically stayed in the air-con room the whole day!

Sat went out with Sky(my ex-tuition student). She really grew. From the last time I talk to her(which is like about four years ago), she has matured to become a young lady. She looks more like a University student than I do(she is 5 years younger than me.) Went to walk with her at 尖沙嘴, she did shopping and I did window shopping. She ask me how come I am not buying anything. Is not that I dun want to buy, but then... the prices are so expensive. The pair of shoes that she bought cost $500!!!!!! Enough for me to buy a lot of other stuff. But then, she has been like that ever since I knew her when she was only 5 years old. That night went out with her parents and her sis Star for dinner at 淺水灣. Had a good time of catching up with her parents......... Been a long time since I last saw Uncle Kevin. He still looks the same, still make fun of me here and there........ But it does remind me of the time when all of us were still in Singapore and they were still living 2 floors above us.

This morning was called into Prof. Li's office at 0925. Apparently he forgot that Frankie is on leave, but whatever it is, we still continued with the checking of Chapter 12 and managed to finish it by 1030. Tomorrow we are going to start on Chapter 15 already. Three more Chapters to go and after thatm Prof. Li will be going on hols, and we might have hols as well.

Have been typing in english for the past few entrise......... cos a lot of my singapore frens told me that they can't understand my chinese....... Hope those of you in Hong Kong dun mind, I am sure you are able to understand what I mean even when I type in english right?

To those of my frens who are in Singapore,Iknow that for you all, school is starting soon, take care and work hard! For those in Hong Kong, we are only left with two months of hols, treasure it and enjoy it to the fullest!

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁