~Back in Hong Kong~
I'm finally back in Hong Kong, after 10 days of staying in Singapore to meet up with friends and of course to spend time with my family.
10 days is not a very long period of time, and there are still a lot of people whom I want to meet up with but failed because we can't meet each other's schedule, but I do managed to meet up with those that I really want to meet, pple like mei, bin, juan, char, jun, laura...........
Out of these whole lot of pple, bin have known me the longest and it is really great to be able to meet up with her again. Guess both of us have changed quite a lot over the past few years, but one thing I am sure is tha our friendship never change, and it is still growing strong despite the fact that we are apart from one another. Bin, remember the song that we sang in Sec. 4 during the Penang Trip: "Amigos Para Siempre"? I happened to found the score on the last day of my stay in Singapore. And I guess the lyrics just speaks it all about our friendship!
I am really glad to be able to go back to Singapore for the past 10 days. Although it is rather short, but still had a very memorable time with my friends and family. I am not sure when will be the next time I am back in Singaore again, but no matter what happens, I know that my friends in Singapore will always be there to support me in whatever I do!
Went back to work today. HAa.... actually din really work.... just sit in the office the whole day and do nothing, until about 4, Prof. called us over to do some work, and then we knock off at 5. Lookign at the way my work is, I am very afraid that I will develop those bad office habits............. must make sure myself dun develop all those habits........ (like talking on the phone, surfing the net......etc)
Shall end here today....... To all my friends in Singapore, I miss all of you already! The following lyrics are for you all!
Amigos Para Siempre
I don't have to say a word to you
You seem to know whatever mood I am going through
Feels as though I've known you forever
You can look into my eyes and see
The way I feel and how the world is treating me
Maybe I have known you forever
Chorus:
Amigos Para Siempre means you'll always be my friend
Amics per sempre means a love that cannot end
Friends for life not just a summer or a spring
Amigos Para Siempre
I feel you near me even when we are apart
Just knowing you are in this world can warm my heart
Friends for life not just a summer or a spring
Amigos Para Siempre
We share memories I won't forget
And we'll share more, my friend,
We haven't started yet
Something happens when we're together
When I look at you I wonder why
There has to come a time when we must say goodbye
I'm alive when we are together
Repeat Chrous
When I look at you I wonder why
There has to come a time when we must say goodbye
I'm alive when we are together
Repeat Chorus twice
小妹日記
my life, my feelings, my experiences.............

0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁