Stefanie Sun Concert - 11 July 2009
Went to watch Stefanie Sun's concert with my dear brother last week. It was a great show~~~ and I think both of us really enjoyed it. But I think it will be better if the show can start on time, then she would have more time to sing more songs. The show was delayed for 35 mins!!!! and the audience who were late was still taking their own sweet time to take photos!
Hopefully the next concert that I will be attending will start on time.
Looking forward to Mayday's concert on 28 August 2009. Should have gotten the more expensive tickets to watch Mayday more closely, but I am broke..... Anyone want to sponsor me?
Singapore concert tickets are so ex...... For the same price I am paying now, I can get a seat in the middle range for a show in Hong Kong, but now I am going to sit at the balcony to watch the concert.....*sigh*

0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁