小妹日記

my life, my feelings, my experiences.............

星期二, 11月 28, 2006

~~~~ Thanks Everyone~~~~

Thanks to all of your who send your wishes to me thru phone, sms, email, etc etc~~~~~~~

Thanks to binz......... first one to wish me birthday this year...........

Thanks to my frens in church........... Chloe, Wawa, Yin.............. Also those who celebrate with me earlier on sunday and last friday......

Thanks to Yimei, who never forget when is my birthday..........

Thanks to Lester, we seldom see each other online now, but still send his wishes through offline message in msn.......

Also I have to thank my colleagues for giving me a very very nice card...........

There is still a lot more pple............... Really thank you everyone........

Lastly, there is someone I want to say a big thank you to......... Thank you....... (The rest I shall say it privately).......... :)

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁