well well well...... is been like six months since i last blogged.... I know it's been a long time and a lot of my frens (both in Hong Kong and Singapore) have been scolding me for not blogging...... so now here is my updates....
For all pple, I M currently back in SINGAPORE! Will stay here for a month or so before going back to Hong Kong to spend the Chinese New Year with my family members in Hong Kong. I m not slacking here....... I m being sent back to Singapore to work for my company k!!!!! so I need to work here as well...... in case you all think how come i have so much holiday...... I don't!.
Well, today is the last day of 2005.... I m currently at home, waiting for all the guests to come for dinner....... so bored......
well... that's all for now....
I miss all of you in HONG KONG!!!!!!!!! love all of you~~~~~~~
小妹日記
my life, my feelings, my experiences.............

0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁