~To My Dearest Friends in Singapore~
After listening to both side of the story, all I can say is....... is a misunderstanding. One side is upset simply because she din get any reply, the other side is upset because the smses that she received is very rude. hai~~~~~~ I guess there is something for both side to learn about in the incident....... one need to learn to reply asap, the other side need to learn to try to think about whether what she typed in her sms will hurt others. I know sometime is hard to give a reply asap, esp when it comes to confirm whether you can attend a gathering, cos you never know what the school may want you to do suddenly, right? But maybe at least let her know that you have received her sms, so that she will not think that you have not received or have ignored her sms. As for the other one, words that kill, esp word that are written in smses and icq. This is because the other party never know exactly how you are feeling or what you are thinking, and sometime the other party might interpret it a differently from the way you actually want to express it, and misunderstanding will arise......
This is something that I don't really wish to see happening in our group of friends, esp looking back at what we have gone thru together, although I am sure our friendship is strong and can withstand this, but no point putting it to the test right? Like what yimei says, We have a total of 10 of us, though we might not be close to all the other 9, but there is just something that bonded us together that enable this friendship to grow continuously after JC, even when we are apart.
I really thank God for giving me 9 of you out there who will support me in all that I do, knowing that I can always fall back on all of you. Esp when I first came back to Hong Kong to study, all your words of encouragement really means a lot to me (the album that you all gave me when i left for Hong Kong, even up till now, everytime when i open it, tears just dwell in my eyes) I really treasures all that we went thru together as a group. Therefore I really don't want to see our friendship being put to the test again.
I am not blaming anyone here k? cos is nobody's fault that this have happened. But i guess both party need to make a point to clear this misunderstanding. Cos it does not only affect the two of you, it will affect all of us. If you wanna know if it did affect me for the past few days after knowing of the incident, I can tell you it did. Cos both of you are my friends and I really don't want this to happen to our friendship.
~Friends~
And Friends are friends forever, for the Lord is the Lord of them,
And a Friend will not say never, cause the welcome will not end.
This is part of a song that I like very much about friends, and I am pretty sure what the lyrics says is true about our friendship as well. So take care all my friends in Singapore, I love you all and miss you all a lot a lot~~~~~ (Hope this misunderstanding will be clear soon)
小妹日記
my life, my feelings, my experiences.............

0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁